A neat job.
Adhesive bonds for hygiene products.
Modern hygiene products without adhesive bonds are inconceivable nowadays. Our Hygiene business unit whose head office is in Altendorf, has acquired a worldwide reputation as a skilled manufacturer of self-adhesive and mechanical closures for diapers and incontinence pads.
Besides skin-compatible hotmelt adhesives, our Hygiene business unit also develops adhesive tape solutions for hygiene, medical and technical applications.
koester - the adhesive specialist in the hygiene sector
Lohmann subsidiary koester is the leading manufacturer of high-quality self-adhesive and mechanical closures and bonding solutions for hygiene products. Typical applications include closures for diapers and incontinence pads, double-sided adhesive tapes for wadding, bandages and surgical sheets.
Our core skills cover:
- coating and laminating of film, paper, non-wovens, foam, metal
- coating of technical adhesive tapes using classical hotmelts, UV-linked adhesives or PUR (polyurethane resin)
- converting of a wide variety of materials in widths from 4 mm up to 2 m
- crosswinding of different carriers and finished products
- extrusion of thermoplastic elastomers
- prestretching of elastic laminates
- silicone treatment of non-wovens up to 1300 mm wide
Want to know more? Then visit us at www.koester.de
Perfect solutions for hygiene applications
koester offers you:
Certified premium quality
Many years of experience in the hygiene sector
High levels of skill in research and development
Holistic adhesive solutions - from adhesive manufacturing to application
The Bonding Engineers:
qualified specialists for your individual adhesive solution
Cost-effective and safe processes